1. Question: Why do I need to make use of agency’s services, if I can send my CV directly to the employer?
Answer: Very often top companies delegate staff recruiting to agency. They do not post any information in open sources due to several reasons:
- There is a confidential replacement planned.
- Company’s personnel department cannot cope with all incoming resumes for a large number of vacancies. This primary selection is outsourced to an agency.
- A company has no separate personnel department thus nobody is responsible for the staff recruiting.
- A candidate will always be updated about the status of the hiring process since agency’s consultants communicate directly with an employer
- More than 90% of all top management is hired via an agency, since employer is interested to keep the information about management replacement in secret.
2. Question: What is the agency’s fee?
Answer: Agency’s fee is included in employers’ budgets. Agency’s services are free for the candidates.
3. Question: Can an agency’s consultant send my resume to any company without my permission?
Answer: Our agency is interested in keeping up the reputation thus every candidate will be asked for a permission to forward his or her resume to an employer.